A question that has plagued curious thinkers for years – are we alone in this universe? – is at the center of Science Channel’s month of programming, kicking off on Tuesday, March 5th. Renewing its partnership with the SETI Institute, Science Channel will celebrate Are We Alone Month? with four world-premieres, featuring leading scientists on the hunt for alien life forms that lie beyond Earth.
Every Tuesday in March, Science Channel will examine the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial life forms as well as their potential impact on our lives on Earth with the following programs:
- Alien Encounters: The Invasion on March 5 at 10pm ET/PT
- Alien Encounters: The Offspring on March 12 at 1opm ET/PT
- NASA’s Mission to Mars on March 19 at 9pm ET/PT
- Aliens: The Definitive Guide on March 19 at 10pm ET/PT
- Transit of Venus on March 26 at 9pm ET/PT
Check out a sneak peek of Are We Alone? month below: