The excitement is palpable here at Discovery’s broadcast center, where I just arrived to gear up for tonight’s kickoff to Chopper Live. When you’ve been prepping for a live event like tonight, the day always arrives with a mix of nervousness, excitement and a smidge of exhaustion.
Tonight, fans will see Chopper Live: Road to Revenge, a two-hour special starting at 9pm ET/PT on Discovery Channel, chronicling the four teams working on building the ultimate chopper to bring to tomorrow night’s live show in Vegas.
On tomorrow’s Chopper Live: The Revenge, Jesse James, Senior, Junior and Chopper Live rookies, Richard & Aaron from Discovery’s Fast ‘N Loud, will debut their bikes and let America vote to decide which team will come out on top.
We want to hear from you! Chopper Live: The Revenge is all about the fans so check out some of the ways you can get involved:
- Show Your Team Loyalty on GetGlue: In addition to downloading team badges at ChopperLive.com, you can check in on GetGlue with their loyalties to unlock team-specific stickers, in addition to exclusive stickers during Monday and Tuesday night’s installments.
- Take Sides Through Live, On-Air Tweets: Tonight’s Chopper Live: Road to Revenge special at 9pm ET/PT will feature Tweets from fans curated in real-time into the show. Are you #TeamJunior, #TeamSenior, #TeamJesse or #TeamFastNLoud?
- Enter to Win in the ‘Sin City Sweepstakes’: By visiting ChopperLive.com and casting your SMS votes, you will be entered to win exclusive swag in the Sin City Sweepstakes, including a signed guitar from Chopper Live: The Revenge musical act Lynyrd Skynyrd, a GoPro HERO3 camera, a custom iPad Mini and a special prize pack.
- Text to Vote: Beginning at the end of tonight’s episode, you can text your votes to determine which team wins Chopper Live: The Revenge. Will the Twitter buzz match the outcome of the official vote?
- Tune Into the Chopper Live ‘Backstage Pass’: Right before Tuesday’s live event at 8:45pm ET, get behind-the-scenes access at ChopperLive.com. Hosted by Chris Jacobs (of Overhaulin’), the Backstage Pass will feature interviews with the builders during on-air commercial breaks, a look at what fans are saying on Twitter and more.