It’s August, and that mean’s SXSW PanelPicker is again upon us! The SXSW Interactive Festival, held annually in Austin, brings together leaders in technology and digital creativity to showcase the best technologies of today and what’s to come tomorrow and Music explores the future of the music industry, while SXSWedu brings together leaders from the education landscape to collaborate, create and change how we teach and learn.
This year, we’ve proposed some exciting panels and we would love your support in bringing some of these ideas to Austin! If you don’t already have one, create a PanelPicker account here and give the ‘thumbs up’ to the below ideas to help them be selected for SXSW Interactive, Music and SXSWedu next March.
- Did TV Kill The Internet Star?
- Expanding Your Associative Net with Jason Silva
- How Fast ‘N Loud Fuels Its Superfans
- Wonder Women of Web Video
- Too Much Data! Bringing Meaning to Self Tracking
- Nerd Alert: Making Science Fun and Cool
- How To Make Crime Pay Online
- Beyond Gamification: Motivating with Milestones
- The Myth of Reducing Friction in Your Product
- If Pixar’s Edna Mode Taught Us UX Design…