It’s that time of the year again…PanelPicker voting for SXSW Interactive and SXSWedu 2014. If you missed us at SXSW last year, SXSW Interactive Festival, held annually in Austin, brings together leaders in technology and digital creativity to showcase the best technologies of today and explore what’s to come tomorrow, while SXSWedu brings together leaders from the education landscape to collaborate, create and change how we teach and learn.
This year, we’re excited to present several panels (tackling everything from live multiplatform to Puppy Bowl), and we hope you’ll take a moment to support us and our co-panelists by creating a PanelPicker account (it’s easy) and giving us a thumbs up and sharing your thoughts in the comments.
For your consideration for SXSWi…
- ‘Live’ in a Multiplatform World
- You Have a Face for…Podcasting
- Puppy Bowl: Sponsor Integrations Done Right
- Redneckognizing Your Audience
- Leveraging Emerging Media to Launch a TV Franchise
- Big Data, Big Health: Boosting Your Body & Brain
- Cat Cash: The Economy of Internet Cat Videos
And for SXSWEdu, Discovery Education has up for your votes…We’re From the Private Sector, and We’re Here to Help
- How to Raise $1 Billion for Digital Education
- Science Channel Presents The Race for Space
- Science’s Outrageous Acts of Science
SXSW is a community-driven event and public voting makes up 30% of the decision process (complemented by recommendations by staff and the Advisory Board). Voting closes on September 6, and we hope to see many of you in Austin next year!