It seems just as soon as SXSW Interactive wraps each March, planning for the next year begins. That’s certainly the case here at Discovery Communications, and we’re excited to have five panels/presentaions for your consideration in this year’s PanelPicker. From the captains of Discovery Channel‘s Deadliest Catch candidly discussing how they use social media to connect with their fans to a presentation from our own Beth Rockwood and Bluefin Labs Co-Founder Deb Roy discussing how advertisers partnering with media brands benefits viewers using social media.
Click on the links below to find out more about the panels and presentations we’ve proposed, and cast your votes through August 31 if you want to hear from us in Austin next year!
- Deadliest Catch‘s Twitter for Tough Guys (with Sig Hansen, Johnathan Hillstrand and Keith Colburn)
- Stuff You Should Know: From Podcast to TV (with Josh Clark and Chuck Bryant)
- Social Media: Good for Advertisers AND Audiences (with Discovery’s Beth Rockwood)
- Second Screen: How Tablets are Changing TV (with Discovery’s Miguel Monteverde)
- Back to the Future: Why Old CSR Trends are Hot Now (with Discovery’s Michelle Russo)