Each year, tens of thousands of tech-savvy and forward-thinking folks converge upon Austin, Texas for South by Southwest (SXSW). Discovery is hoping to have a presence at SXSW 2011’s Interactive strand (March 11-15) — which is where you come in!
While the SXSW Staff and Advisory Board comprise 70% of the selection, the other 30% is up to the general public through the SXSW PanelPicker. Click on the links below to vote for our panels and help us spread the word through Facebook, Twitter and beyond.
- Creating Multi-Platform Experiences TV Fans Can Cheer About
- Grab Your Glasses: 3D Hits the Small Screen
- HowStuffWorks Works: Using Smart Content to Build Brands
- Stuff to Know About Stuff You Should Know
Voting closes August 27, so please cast your votes and comment. We’d love to see many of you in Austin (perhaps even with a Discovery star or two)!