Our headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland is buzzing tonight as employees across the company make final preparations for Discovery Impact: Creating Change tomorrow. During the marathon probono event, 200 of the creative minds that support our networks and businesses year-round will lend their expertise to nonprofits in need of marketing, communications and creative services — and we will be keeping you updated on Discovery Blog, through @DiscoveryComm and the #ourimpact hashtag on Twitter.
To help us highlight many of the organizations we will be working with, Gayle and I have enlisted several of our colleagues on the Social Media team here at Discovery, including:
- Amy Enchelmayer (Discovery News)
- David Tra (Discovery Channel)
- Grace Suriel (Animal Planet)
- Kate Delmonico (Discovery Channel & Science Channel)
- Maia Kotlus-Gates (Investigation Discovery, Planet Green, Discovery Health & Military Channel)
- Matt Chun (TLC)
- Megan Garafola (TLC)
Throughout the day, we’ll be sharing photos, video and more through the blog. You can also follow many of the organizations we are working with through our Creating Change Twitter list.
Here’s to making an impact!