Can you redneckognize a “forklift foot” from a “neck crust?” Do you know how to cook some good sketti, grill roadkill barbecue or make a maranaise sandwich? Ever go mud boggin, build a Redneck Mudslide or check out a local food auction?
If you’re a Redneck rookie like most of us, no need to fear – Mama June has you covered. In How to Honey Boo Boo: The Complete Guide on How to Redneckognize the Honey Boo Boo in You, released Tuesday, Mama June, Sugar Bear, Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin, Chickadee, and Chubbs teach you all you need to know to be an honorary member of the Shannon/Thompson family. The spunky book features everything you need to know about your favorite Southern family, including:
- Talk Like Honey Boo Boo: A Redneckopedia: Obstamistical, Mootie Moot, Fart Ghost
- Oh Yeah or No Way?: What’s Mama June’s favorite phrase? What does Alana choose to join for Redneck Games? How does the family top their Christmas tree? Keep up with your Honey Boo Boo’s trivia!
- Cookin’ Like Mama: Mama June reveals her special recipes, including Sketti, Honey Boo Boo Lemonade and Collard Greens with Bacon.
- Fun and Games: From Redneck games and Mama June Mani-Pedis to Christmas in July and Holladays – you’ve got fun for years.
- How to Be a Beautimous Queen: Alana’s style can never be duplicated, but if you want to give it a try..
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink: How-tos, DIY projects and a whole lot of behind-the-scenes stories
The Shannon/Thompson family will also be hitting the road to share their Redneck knowledge with communities across America. You’ll be able to catch various family members at:
- Barnes & Noble #2238: Mclean, VA (7/11)
- Walmart #2890: Macon, GA (7/13)
- Barnes & Noble #2618: 160 East 54th Street in NYC (7/15)
To truly complete your Honey Boo Boo transformation, you’ll need the to accessorize fully. This fall, TLC will help you out with the release of Honey Boo Boo product line with posters, calendars, clothing, jewelry and a whole bunch more. And, make sure to tune in to TLC on July 17 for a new season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo!
Are you ready to Honey Boo Boo? We have five books for dedicated Honey Boo Boo fans! Leave a comment below with a favorite Honey Boo Boo phrase, and we’ll randomly select five to win a copy of How to Honey Boo Boo.