As Discovery’s most exciting week of the year comes to a close, we’re all still soaking up the shark love and looking back at a big week of record-breaking programming! Shark Week wasn’t the only big event in our big family though. This week, we also welcomed new Animal Planet L!VE stars (hint: they’re adorable and orange!), announced a highly anticipated interview on OWN, and began saying farewell to some of our favorite fashionistas. We’ve included a few highlights from across the web below, followed by video that combines two of our favorite things — cats and sharks!
- Discovery’s Shark Week Fans Go Into Twitter Frenzy (The Los Angeles Times)
- ‘What Not to Wear’ Begins Its Final Season (The New York Post)
- Animal Planet Puts Spotlight on Zoo Atlanta’s Golden Lion Tamarin (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Revision3 and TestTube Releasing Shark Week Content Alongside Discovery (VideoInk)
- OWN President on Lindsay Lohan Reality Series: ‘We’re Taking It One Day at a Time’ (The Wrap)