Today, CableFAX announced their 2014 Digital & Tech Awards Winners at a luncheon in New York City and numerous DCI brands and properties were named winners in their categories. Among the winners across these industry-wide awards are:
- Best Use of Twitter: OWN’s Oprah’s Lifeclass
- Best Online Community/Social Network: Discovery Education’s DEN (Discovery Educator Network)
- Best Blog: Investigation Discovery’s Crime Feed
- Best Content/Online Game: The Hub’s My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Racing is Magic Game
- Best Visual Design: Discovery Networks International’s Bear Grylls: Escape from Hell Interactive Map
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign: Investigation Discovery’s Surviving Evil
Congratulations to all of today’s winners!