Happy Pi Day Friday, folks! With SXSW fun, leadership promotions and some exciting accolades, this week was a whirlwind. Check out the week’s batch of news below, and then jump on over to Science Channel to get a taste of Pi.
- Discovery Makes Fortune’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies (Forbes)
- Science Has a Cultural Moment As ‘I…Love Science’ Heads to TV (Los Angeles Times)
- Discovery Backing Web-Video Service Along with Schmidt (Bloomberg)
- John Honeycutt Promoted to CTO at Discovery (Multichannel News)
- Latman Named Discovery Fit & Health GM (Broadcasting & Cable)