It’s the weekend, capping off an exciting week here at Discovery! Thursday at our annual Upfront, we announced lots of exciting programming, and you can catch up with all of the big Discovery news below. After that, be sure to celebrate the arrival of spring (better late than never!) with the new Animal Planet L!VE Bunny Cam!
- Discovery’s Multi-Network Slate Covers a Lot of Turf (Adweek)
- One Man’s Quest to Leap Off Mount Everest on Live TV (New York Post)
- Discovery Joins Howard, Grazer to Start Digital Studio (Bloomberg News)
- Bill Clinton, Elton John Featured in OWN’s ‘Operation Change’ (Variety)
- Discovery CEO Touts International Growth, Outlook (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Science Channel & Discovery Channel To Broadcast Live Moon Landing (Deadline)