Happy Friday! TLC programs generated a lot of buzz this week – from the new Labor Games to the announcement of new series Dare to Wear and Brides Gone Styled (you can learn more in the links below).
Here is some other news you may have missed:
- ‘Labor Games’: Dilating for Dollars (Yahoo! TV)
- TLC Gets in Style With New Fashion Shows (NY Daily News)
- Jill (Duggar) Dillard Celebrates Baby Dilly’s 1-Month Birthday on Instagram (People)
- ‘Naked and Afraid’ Renewed by Discovery Channel for Season 3 (Exclusive) (The Wrap)
- NewFronts 2015: Discovery Taps YouTube Travel Vlogger Louis Cole, TLC Launches Digital-Video Site (Variety)
- The Willis Clan’s ‘Fair Weather Love’: Exclusive Song Premiere from TLC Family (Billboard)
- OWN Signs Up “For Peete’s Sake” Docuseries (Realscreen)
- Discovery Earnings Rise on Domestic Strength (WallStreetJournal)
- Discovery CEO Talks Ad Outlook, Benefits of “On-Brand” Shows (Hollywood Reporter)
And to continue on the TLC theme, check out a preview of Curvy Brides below, which airs Friday nights at 9:30pm ET/CT. Not only does Yukia and Yuneisia’s bridal shop share a home state with Discovery Communications (what can I say? nothing wrong with a little local pride!) but the sisters’ warm and bubby personalities can’t help but make you smile.
Have a great weekend!