In just a few days, thousands of online video talent, professionals and fans will descend upon Anaheim, CA for the sixth-annual VidCon.
Kicking off on Thursday, July 23 at the Anaheim Convention Center, the event will celebrate the web video community with a series of panels, meet-and-greets, stage performances and events, and Discovery Digital Networks will be a big part of the celebrations.
If you’ll be in Anaheim, don’t forget to check out some of the awesome events below (click on the hyperlinks for event details). If you’ll be following all the awesomeness from afar, make sure to keep up with updates from @DiscoveryComm on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for all the updates. Hope to see you at VidCon!
Thursday, July 23
- Louis Cole to speak on “Why Do I Give to Charity?” panel
- Matt Lieberman to speak on “A New News World” panel
- SourceFed hosts to perform Main Stage comedy sketch
- Colin Decker to moderate “Measurement Mess: Making Data Driven Decisions” panel
- Ross Everett to interview Louis Cole
Friday, July 24
- Phil DeFranco & the SourceFed to host Community Q&A
- Louis Cole on a “Finding & Filming Adventure Around the World” panel
Saturday, July 25
- DNews to host Meet & Greet on Convention Center Lawn