Happy Friday! Some exciting news was shared this week, with two fan-favorite Discovery Communications talents making their return to television.
Clinton Kelly of TLC’s What Not to Wear is returning to the network as co-host of Love at First Swipe, premiering October 2nd. Along with co-host Devyn Simone, Clinton will give people whose dating profiles need a little TLC (pun FULLY intended) a makeover, helping them best represent who they really are.
And Bindi Irwin, daughter of the late Steve Irwin (host of Animal Planet’s beloved Crocodile Hunter), is competing on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in their upcoming season. Her Discovery family will definitely be cheering for her as she two-steps and ball-changes her way across the dance floor!
Here is some other news you may have missed:
- Idris Elba to Change Gear for Second Discovery Series (The Guardian)
- Edinburgh ’15: Discovery sets sights on “Sherpa” doc (Realscreen)
- Discovery Networks International Reveals 2015-16 Slate (WorldScreen)
- ‘Racing Extinction’ Docu From ‘Cove’ Crew Sets Pre-TV Theatrical Debut (Deadline)
- Philip DeFranco: YouTube’s Original Everyman Is Growing On His Terms (Forbes)
- MythBusters Proves the “Breaking Bad” Finale Was More Realistic Than You Thought (Fast Company)
- Bryan Cranston Traces His Family’s Roots in Chicago on TLC Show (Chicago Tribune)
- Velocity’s British Invasion: Wheeler Dealers come Stateside (Channel Guide Magazine)
- Embracing the ‘Future,’ Discovery Goes All-In on Virtual Reality (AdWeek)
- ID Greenlights “Las Vegas D.A.” (Realscreen)
- ‘Love, Lust or Run’: Inside Stacy London’s Closet (Yahoo!)
Have a great weekend!