Several weeks ago, we announced that Discovery would premiere Racing Extinction to 220 countries and territories around the world on December 2. Beginning this week and leading up to its television debut, the film is playing in select cities across the country. Read what the New York Times had to say about the documentary (and head here to learn more about the film and its important message). We’ll be sharing lots more about Racing Extinction as the air date approaches, so be sure to check back for updates.
Here’s some other news you may have missed this week:
- Discovery to Premiere “Pacific Warriors” in October (Realscreen)
- New Form Digital Is The New Hollywood, Combining New And Old Media For Online Distribution (TechCrunch)
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘Cake Boss’: Watch John Legend and Common Accept an Amazing ‘Selma’ Inspired Cake! (ET)
- Beachy Keen! David Hasselhoff’s Awesome New Aquarium Has a Baywatch Theme (People)
- ‘Outrageous Acts of Science’: World’s Fastest Wheelie on Ice (Yahoo!)
- Florida Georgia Line on Taking Care of Business (Rolling Stone)
- Burned Firefighter Gets Hero Award for Aiding Kids (USA Today)
- How Naked People Took Over Reality Television (The Atlantic)
- MythBuster Adam Savage Builds Moaning Duck Army ‘Duck Bomb’ (CNET)
- ‘Yukon Men’ Returns for Season 4, and it’s Still Great (Examiner)
- Meet the Couples from a New Season of 90 Day Fiance (MSN)
Have a great weekend!