Happy Friday! DC was buzzing this week: the Pope was in town and we celebrated the first day of fall and the first day of Pumpkin Spice Latte season.
Over here at Discovery, we’ve been buzzing too! Here’s some news you may have missed:
- Toronto: Move Over, Jake Gyllenhaal and Jason Clarke – ‘Sherpa’ Spotlights Real Heroes of Everest (The Wrap)
- ‘Racing Extinction’ Review: Gripping Documentary Reveals How Humanity is Headed for the End (New York Daily News)
- Paul Guyardo Named Discovery’s Chief Commercial Officer (Variety)
- Whitney and Lennie Finally Meet on ‘My Big Fat Fabulous Life’ (VIDEO) (TV Insider)
- Exclusive: Stunning ‘Racing Extinction’ Posters Turn NYC Into a Call for Action (IndieWire)
- Facebook Brings 360 Videos to News Feed (USA Today)
- With Oprah in the Promised Land – Her New Show ‘Belief’ Proves the Value of Faith (Observer)
Enjoy your weekend!