Happy Friday! We’re expecting some beautiful fall weather here in Washington D.C – perfect for apple picking (and a freshly-made cider donut!).
In other, non-weather related news, Discovery Education won Best Corporate Steward, Small and Middle-Market Business in the 2015 Corporate Citizenship Awards, hosted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center. Congrats to the Discovery Education team!
Here’s some news you may have missed this week:
- Mipcom: Discovery Announces Launch Of TLC Channel In Turkey In November (Variety)
- The 20 Most Powerful Women in Global TV 2015 (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Randy Fenoli of ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ Is a Bride’s Therapist (The New York Times)
- Here Is Bradley Cooper Discovering Virtual Reality (re/code)
- MIPCOM ’15: DNI’s Perrette, Kaplan Talk OTT, 4K, “Creator-Driven Non-Fiction” (Realscreen)
- Why Clinton Kelly returned to TLC (New York Post)
- 13 Seriously Scary TV Shows to Watch This Halloween (Glamour)
- How Oprah’s ‘A-Ha!’ Moment Launched a Television Network (Essence)
Have a great weekend!