Happy Friday, and Happy (almost) Halloween! There are lots of creative and hilarious costumes floating around our HQ today as Halloween approaches, from NASA astronauts to the 2016 presidential candidates. Even Cookie Lyon made an appearance! The children of Discovery Kids Place (our in-house childcare center) also paraded around the building earlier, dressed as little doctors, fairies, flamingos and just about everything else in between. It was absolutely adorable.
- The 30 Most Influential Teens of 2015 (Time)
- ‘Pacific Warriors’: Living Off the Sea by Freedive Spearfishing (Yahoo!)
- Here’s a Live Panda Cam to Rob What’s Left of Your Productivity (Time)
- Johnny Depp Pushes Amber Heard to the Edge in ‘Overhaulin” Prank! (Entertainment Tonight)
- Barbara Walters Honored at Inspire a Difference Gala (New York Post)
- Pit Bulls and Parolees’ Tia Torres on How to Fight Discrimination Against This Misunderstood Dog Breed (People)
- Destination America exec Boards TLC (Realscreen)
- Ridding a House of Evil Spirits on TV Special (Washington Post)
- Get a Sneak Peek at The Science Channel’s ‘Alien Megastructure’ (Hidden Remote)
- Oprah Winfrey’s ‘Belief’ Set For Global Rollout On Discovery (Deadline)
Have a great weekend!