Happy Friday, everyone!
Fans of MythBusters who follow co-hosts Adam and Jamie on Twitter (you can find them here and here, respectively) might have caught the two guys sharing moments from their final scenes on the well-loved Discovery show this past week. (It was announced last month that the next season of MythBusters, which premieres in January of next year, will be the series’ last.) You can check out what the duo was up to in a nice recap from Vulture and in a video of Adam’s that was shared by International Business Times.
Here is some other news you may have missed:
- ‘Secret Space Escapes’ Reveals the True Dangers of Spaceflight (Fast Company)
- Liberty Global and Discovery Communications Take Stakes in Lions Gate (New York Times)
- The Extinction Crisis You Didn’t Know Was Happening (Men’s Journal)
- Sherpas, Black Panthers & Patels: Some of 2015’s Best Documentaries (Variety)
- Watch Out For Debris! Science Channel Taps Virtual Reality To Augment ‘Secret Space Escapes’ (Variety)
- More Virtual Reality Videos to Watch (New York Times)
- Kate Gosselin on Dating After Divorce: ‘I Don’t Get It’ (People)
- OWN Announces Warner Bros. Will Produce Its New Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Fast Company)
- The Alaskan Bush People Are Back! Season Premiere Recap (Men’s Journal)
Have a great weekend!