Happy Friday, everyone! There’s snow-way this weekend won’t be one to remember, with a significant, possibly historic blizzard (Jonas, Snowzilla…it goes by many names) headed our way. In fact, it should begin snowing any minute now. To make sure all of our team members are home safe when the weather hits, our HQ in Silver Spring is closed today – something that I’m told rarely happens (and speaks to the expected severity of this storm).
While we aren’t buzzing about the first real signs of winter, here is some other news you may have missed:
- You Know What’s Better Than the Puppy Bowl? Puppy Bowl VR (Fast Company)
- 28 Insanely Cute Photos of Baby Dogs at Puppy Bowl (Cosmopolitan)
- 32 Top Network Execs Dish on the Shows They Really Want, ‘Jinx’ vs. ‘Making a Murderer’ (Hollywood Reporter)
- Discovery Channel Orders Venomous Snake Hunting Reality Series (Exclusive) (The Wrap)
- Matt Stein Named Marketing SVP For Animal Planet & Science Channel (Deadline)
- 3 True Crime Series That Have Our Editors Completely Addicted (InStyle)
- Meet Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta’s First Transgender Bride Precious Davis: ‘My Fiancé and I Call Ourselves the Trans Obamas’ (People)
- Winfrey Drama ‘Greenleaf’ Gets May 24 Debut (Broadcasting & Cable)
- Kate Gosselin Goes on ”Really Awkward” Blind Date on Kate Plus 8 (E! Online)
Have a great weekend, and if you’re expecting snow, stay safe!