It’s that time of the year again! This year, 84 pawsitively adorable puppies from 44 rescues across the U.S. were drafted to represent “Team Ruff” and “Team Fluff.” Puppy Bowl XII kicks off on Sunday, February 7 at 3PM ET/PT. To get you ready for game day, here is the ULTIMATE Puppy Bowl Game Day Guide!
- Check out Pedigree’s starting line-up! Here, you can see the cutest, sportiest puppies that will be competing in Puppy Bowl XII. From there you can…
- Draft a fantasy team for the third annual Puppy Bowl Fantasy Game. Everyone has favorites. Personally, my favorite is Mr. Fantastic, from Team Fluff. Draft the perfect team and watch your top picks play!
- Get up close and personal with Puppy Bowl Virtual Reality. As a loyal fan of the Puppy bowl, I can say that virtual reality is going to change your Puppy Bowl experience. Get closer to the action than ever before, with a full 360 degree experience. Now viewers can feel like they’re a part of the game!
- Want behind the scenes action? Take a look at our Live Locker Room Cam! Watch the puppies eat, sleep, and get excited for game day!
- And finally, check out the Pregame Show. Get the experts’ opinion! Who will dominate Puppy Bowl? Hosts James Hound, Rodt Weiller and Sheena Inu think they have an idea.
Now you have all the tips and tricks to be prepared for our furry and pawsome game day! This year is set to be bigger and better than ever, so make sure to paw your way to a good seat and get your game face on.
For more information on our animal rescues, and to learn more about Puppy Bowl XII, head to AnimalPlanet.com.