While Shark Week may still be a few weeks away, that doesn’t mean we can’t start talking about it now! Lauren, a writer on Ellen, dipped her toes in the national celebration by diving with Shark Week‘s biggest stars, which you can watch for yourself in this fun clip.
Here’s what else had us buzzing this week:
- Greg Yaitanes Tapped As Showrunner of Discovery’s Unabomber Drama ‘Manifesto’ (Exclusive) (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Eurosport Looks to Reshape Its Sports Broadcasting with Launch of Virtual Reality App (The Drum)
- The Extended Trailer for OWN’s ‘Greenleaf’ Will Leave You Wanting More (Essence)
- Discovery Channel Plots Summer Series Featuring Christina Aguilera, Usher and Steven Tyler (Exclusive) (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Discovery Takes on Natural Resource Theft in “Dark Woods” (Realscreen)
- Discovery Plans More Online Originals for Seeker (World Screen)
- Long-term French Open Rights-Holders Eurosport And Tennis Channel Team Up On Production (Sportcal)
- ‘Hate in America’: Documentary Explores the World of Hate Crimes in America (Examiner)
Happy Memorial Day!