Happy Friday! This week Chompie Jr. was in full force as he made his way through Washington, D.C. to celebrate Shark Week with the local community. See what he was up to by checking out Discovery Communications’ Twitter and Instagram.
Here’s what else has us buzzing this week:
- Discovery’s Shark Week Takes Its First Dive Into Virtual Reality (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Discovery Communications Reveals Shark Week Mural in Silver Spring (Bethesda Magazine)
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Tweet… (Adweek)
- Catching Up With Jazz Jennings, Who Taught America What It Means to Be Transgender (The Village Voice)
- Here’s What Critics Have to Say About Oprah’s New TV Role (Fortune)
- ‘Too Close To Home’: Tyler Perry TLC Drama Series Sets Cast; Heather Locklear To Guest Star (Deadline)
- Shark Week preview: Eli Roth Dives With Tiger Sharks (USA Today)
- EXCLUSIVE: At Home With Jamie Lynn Spears – How Britney’s Kid Sister Found Love and Her Voice After Becoming a Teen Mom (Entertainment Tonight)
- Sister Wives Star Mykelti Brown Is Engaged (People)
- Non-Subscribers and Cord Cutters Want Discovery (Broadcasting & Cable)
And because I know you’re as excited as I am, I’ll see you for the premiere of Shark Week on Sunday, June 26 at 8/7c!