With Shark Week wrapping this Sunday, July 3, we understand there might be some anxiety among fin-atics as they get ready to bid the jaw-some week adieu. While you’ll have to wait until next year for another full lineup of shark-themed programming, there are lots of ways you can fill your days with all things sharks. There’s even a really incredible opportunity to learn more about sharks – classifying them, understanding their behavior, learning about their evolution and more – via a joint course on edX available from Cornell University and the University of Queensland. It’s pretty amazing – check it out!
- Idris Elba, Starring in His Very Own Death Wish (The New York Times)
- How to Be a Cousteau in the 21st Century (Outside)
- The Ethics of Why You Should Definitely Watch Shark Week (Wired)
- ‘Shark Week’ Host Eli Roth Thinks You Should Totally Swim With Them (New York Post)
- Science Channel Unearthing Hidden Secrets Behind Iconic Structures in New Series (Exclusive) (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Jamie Lynn Spears on ‘Honest’ Documentary: The Ram Report (Rolling Stone)
- TLC Will Kiss And Tell With New Series, Love At First Kiss (Multichannel)
Have a great weekend!