Happy Friday! Earlier this week, Discovery Communications received eight Emmy nominations for the 2016 Primetime Emmy Awards, including four for Discovery’s Deadliest Catch. Congrats to all those involved on such well-deserved recognition!
Here’s what else has us buzzing this week:
- Naked and Afraid (The New Yorker)
- Thank You, Jazz Jennings, for Changing America (Advocate)
- What It’s Like Surviving Naked in the Wild for 40 Days (Marie Claire)
- Dave Navarro To Be Honored By Investigation Discovery For ‘Mourning Son’ Documentary (Billboard)
- ‘We Can’t Ignore Facebook and Twitter When it Comes to Live-Streaming’ Says Eurosport’s Chief Executive (The Drum)
- Discovery’s Eurosport Invests in Premium, Local Sports to Boost Growth (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Investigation Discovery Delays True-Crime Show to Cover Trial (Worldscreen)
- Pete Nelson And The Boys Of “Treehouse Masters” Are Back Tonight (Yahoo!)
- Discovery Raises the Stakes (Broadcast Pro)
Have a great weekend!