The Discovery Blog is a source of information about Discovery Communications’ networks and businesses.
Discovery Blog Comment Policy
Visitors to the Discovery Blog are welcome to comment on posts; however, Discovery Communications reserves the right to redact or remove comments, without notice, that are:
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personal attacks, insults or threatening
- Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Violations of any law
Visitors leaving comments will be prompted to include their email address. This information will not be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes.