— Season three is now available to stream online on TLC GO —
(Los Angeles, CA) – The 90 DAY FIANCÉ pop culture takeover continues with the debut of the third season of TLC GO’s ‘90 DAY FIANCÉ: WHAT NOW? Available to stream beginning today, this dramatic digital series returns with 21 brand-new episodes. As Discovery Digital’s first ever GO original series and the first digital original of TLC’s 90 DAY FIANCÉ franchise, 90 DAY FIANCÉ WHAT NOW is the third most streamed digital original series of all time for TLC GO with over 4.2M streams.
90 DAY FIANCÉ: WHAT NOW? follows individuals featured previously in the 90 DAY FIANCÉ franchise as they continue to navigate their lives before, during or after saying “I do,” tackling major life moments and decisions along the way.
The individuals featured in the new season include:
- Alan (Fremont, UT) & Kirlyam (Brazil)
- Danielle (Sandusky, OH)
- David (Louisville, KY) & Annie (Thailand)
- Jonathan (Lumberton, NC) & Fernanda (Mexico)
- Kalani (Washington, UT) & Asuelu (Samoa)
- Kyle (Portland, OR) & Noon (Thailand)
- Larry (Pinellas Park, FL) & Jenny (Philippines)
- Loren (Hollywood, FL) & Alexei (Israel)
- Molly (Woodstock, GA)
- Rachel (Albuquerque, NM) & Jon (England)
- Tarik (Virginia Beach, VA) & Hazel (Philippines)
Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #90DayFiance and ‘Like’ 90 DAY FIANCÉ on Facebook for the latest updates.
90 DAY FIANCÉ: WHAT NOW? is produced by Sharp Entertainment for TLC.