Robert Beck has been an independent financial consultant since 2001.
Prior Professional Experience:
- Managing Director, U.S. Core Investments, Putnam Companies – 1990 to 2001
- Managing Partner, Marble Arch Partners – 1985 to 1990
- Partner, State Street Research Management Company – 1974 to 1985
- Mr. Beck is a member of the Compensation Committee.
- Mr. Beck serves as a director of Charles Bridge Publishing and has previously served on the boards of United Artists Communications and American Mobile Systems, where he was chairman and president. He is also a member of the board of overseers for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Mr. Beck holds an undergraduate degree in public and international affairs from Princeton University and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.