Robert Bennett is the managing director at Hilltop Investments and President of The Hilltop Foundation.
Prior Professional Experience:
- President, Discovery Holding Company – 2005 to 2008 (when Discovery Communications became a public company)
- President, Liberty Media Corporation – 2005 to 2006
- President and CEO, Liberty Media Corporation – 1997 to 2005
- Mr. Bennett was with Liberty Media from its inception, serving as its principal financial officer and in various other capacities.
- Prior to his tenure at Liberty Media, Mr. Bennett worked with Tele-Communications, Inc. (TCI) and the Bank of New York.
- Mr. Bennett is chairman of the Finance Committee and a member of the Executive Committee.
- Mr. Bennett also serves as a director of Hewlett-Packard Company and Liberty Media Corporation. Mr. Bennett served as a director of Sprint Corporation until November 2016.
- Mr. Bennett holds a bachelor’s degree with honors in economics from Denison University and an MBA from Columbia University.