Steven Miron is the chief executive officer of Advance/Newhouse Partnership. Mr. Miron previously served as president of Advance/Newhouse and Bright House Networks from 2002 to 2008, and as chief executive officer of Bright House Networks from 2008 to 2016, when it was acquired by Charter Communications. Bright House served over 2.4 million customers in cable systems in and around Tampa Bay, as well as Central Florida; Indianapolis; Birmingham, Alabama, Bakersfield, California; and Detroit, along with several smaller systems in Alabama and the panhandle of Florida.
Prior Professional Experience:
- Mr. Miron has held various positions in the cable industry since 1989 with MetroVision, Vision Cable, NewChannels and Time Warner Cable.
- Mr. Miron is a member of the Finance and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees.
- Mr. Miron serves on the board of Charter Communications.
- Mr. Miron is a graduate of American University.
- Mr. Miron was awarded the NCTA’s Vanguard Award for Young Leadership in 2005 and the Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership in 2016.