Steven Miron has served as Chief Executive Officer of Advance/Newhouse Communications since May 2008 . Miron also served as CEO of Bright House Networks from 2008 to 2016, when it was acquired by Charter Communications. Bright House served over 2.4 million customers in cable systems in and around Tampa Bay, as well as Central Florida; Indianapolis; Birmingham, Alabama, Bakersfield, California; and Detroit, along with several smaller systems in Alabama and the panhandle of Florida.
Prior Professional Experience:
- Mr. Miron has held various positions in the cable industry since 1989 with MetroVision, Vision Cable, NewChannels and Time Warner Cable.
- Mr. Miron is a director of Discovery Communications and a member of the Nominating Committee.
- Mr. Miron serves on the boards of C-SPAN, NCTA, CableLabs and CTAM.
- Mr. Miron is a graduate of American University.
- Mr. Miron was awarded the NCTA’s Vanguard Award for Young Leadership in 2005.